Mini bus training, D1 Minibus, D1+E Minibus + trailer, D Automatic bus, D Manual coach, D+E Coach + trailer
All drivers who passed their car licence before 1 January 1997 retain their existing entitlement to drive buses until their licence expires. Individuals who passed after this date are required to pass an additional driving test in order to gain entitlement to category D.
Steps to get the PCV Category D with Pass U:
- Apply for provisional C entitlement on your driving license (See useful links);
- Fill out drivers medical form (See useful links);
- Revise and take DSA Theory test (See useful links to book theory test);
- Call Pass U to book a free assessment lesson to establish best package for you.
- Introduction to the course
- Safety checks
- Driving on road
- Includes practical and classroom tuition
- Introduction to the vehicle
- Basic manoeuvres
We Are Members Of
For franchise enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org