Crash Course Driving Courses Uxbridge
All drivers who passed their car licence before 1 January 1997 retain their existing entitlement to intensive driving courses until their licence expires. Individuals who passed after this date are required to pass an additional crash course driving courses in order to gain entitlement to category C.
Class C is also known as Rigid. Once you are fully trained and a qualified LGV (HGV) driver you would be able to drive rigid lorries over 7.5tonnes in weight. LGVC: Rigid goods vehicle over 7500kg towing a trailer up to 750kg.
Intensive Driving Courses Uxbridge
Steps to get the LGV Category C with Pass U:
- Apply for provisional C entitlement on your driving license (See useful links);
- Fill out drivers medical form (See useful links);
- Revise and take DSA Theory test (See useful links to book theory test);
- Call Pass U to book a free assessment lesson to establish best package for you.
- Introduction to the course
- Safety checks
- Driving on road
- Includes practical and classroom tuition
- Introduction to the vehicle
- Basic manoeuvres
We Are Members Of
For franchise enquiries email: email@example.com